Black Hole Earth Consumption Black Hole Earth Consumption

epic sauce

that is all.

Abyss 2 - F-777 Abyss 2 - F-777

Fucking awesomesauce

it went a little choppy on me when the fat bass cut in but thats my speakers. They can't handle subbass very well. 10/10 5/5

Decoding Nature Decoding Nature

reminds me of

music that could be in a flash game like castle crashers or something along those lines. the drums are a little wacky at times but still fit ^_^ nice one .

PraxisTeoria responds:

Thank you. I have a habit of starting with a simple drum pattern then making it glitchy lol.

802(Final)-Metaljonus 802(Final)-Metaljonus

Wow .. just wow

this is sick man. those runs are insane.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

The Climax of Change The Climax of Change

chilling and calming at the same time?

Great choice of synths and simple melodies. Really adds to the tone of the situation even not knowing what the exact result is or will be.

PizzaBox responds:

Thanks man =] I appreciate the feedback.

Entrance Me (Original Mix) Entrance Me (Original Mix)

crazy ambience here dude

The rain at the beggining surrounds you which is incredible. It makes me want to see a video where lightning is timed to give a strobe effect to the song. Would be epic.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Would be pretty cool.

Chosen One - Test 1 Chosen One - Test 1

cool

It's really good but i'd really try to stay away from any breakdowns like at 0:20 or at least try to fill that with something interesting. Just my opinion though. Still a sick song regardless.

Dimoria responds:

Ok , it's just to get the pressure of the first verse that I did the " breakdown " though I would not call it that. Still , thanks :)

Magnum-Metaljonus Magnum-Metaljonus

reminds me of rhapsody more than dragon force.

This has the older Rhapsody feel. Lovin it dude. I hear some Agent Steel in there aswell. nice

(E-E) Triad Tribulation (E-E) Triad Tribulation

Pretty cool man

I didn't really like the tempo change at the end , ut i know how hard it is the end a song nicely. I use fade outs mostly. Nice filters there only thing i can suggest is some EQ to bring out some of the softer synths in the back.

Check out my new tunes -peace-

Everlasting-Elements responds:

The tempo change is something that I just found appropriate to end with in a 'dark love' feel. But hey, you don't like it, that's fine.
I used an EQ, but I'm not 100% sure on how to use it.
But I'll go review you right now, man.

Drums Of DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drums Of DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DFH?

This sounds like Drumkit From Hell. Its a great program. It could be more complex but thats just the meshuggah in me talking lol . great track man

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, yeah...it was EZDrummer with the dfh kit. Pretty sweet. I just used all the "preset" beats for this song...as it was my first "thing" with it.

Thanks again, man!\m/